Monday 4 January 2016

2016, An Update On Me

Here we have it. 2015 is over and we move ever onwards and upwards into the terrifying new territory of 2016. Thank you for all of those who have come with me on this journey over the past six months, from amateur writer to an actual published author!

So where to go from here? What am I up to next?

Well, after the release of 'The Shadows Dance' (thank you to all who bought it so far), I am already working on the next book, entitled 'The Shadows Stare Back'. I am roughly half way through, and things are getting very exciting. I am enjoying writing this one more than I did the last, because I know how the characters work and where the plot is going, which means I can have a lot of fun with it. This is slated for release early 2017, so there is a year to go yet.

In the mean time, I will continue to update this blog, as regularly as I can do. I will also work on a few short stories in the world of Aethtea to post up here, as I have ideas for many to do.

Anyway, yeah, hope 2016 is a good year for you all. Let's grab it by the balls and do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment