Saturday 21 November 2015

Map of East Dunneland

Every good fantasy book needs a good map at the front, and I don't think that my book should be any different. When I was younger, I sometimes chose which book to read next depending on the quality of the map!

Right now, 'The Shadows Dance' is rapidly nearing release and a lot of exciting stuff has been happening, including this: the Map of East Dunneland, by the unparalleled Joe Watson.


All the action of the first book occurs here, as well as some locations that are to be explored in later books. As the trilogy progresses, and I expand the world of Aethtea, I hope to show you more maps, for I have already designed many. But for now, this is all you have. Feast your eyes boys and girls.

Sorry I have not been as active lately, I have been very busy with university work as well as writing for the next book. But after the book is released, I should hopefully have more stuff to post for all you out there. Hope you are excited as I am for this adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment